We speak English!!!
Nous parlons Francais!!!
Wir sprechen Deutsch!!!

language in add2home

More
4 years 5 months ago #25 by dirk
language in add2home was created by dirk
Hi,
I bought Add2home pro and want to change the standard messages shown here as the Android version is in english only. Pleae let me know which file I have to adopt.

confluence.galaxiis.com/display/GAL/CedA...e-Predefinedmessages

Thanks.
Dirk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago - 4 years 5 months ago #26 by Galaxiis
Replied by Galaxiis on topic language in add2home
Hi Dirk

The translation is currently done in media/plg_system_add2home/addtohomescreen.min.js
I will try to externalize this as a setting to avoid that it get overidden after an update of CedAdd2Hone

Regards
Last edit: 4 years 5 months ago by Galaxiis.

More
4 years 4 months ago #31 by dirk
Replied by dirk on topic language in add2home
Thanks. Will you provide an feedback when the update is available?

More
4 years 4 months ago #32 by Galaxiis
Replied by Galaxiis on topic language in add2home
Hi Dirk

This message got completely lost and was not integrated in the roadmap. In order to work on it, could you please tell me if the following default message first are not good enough (15 locales for Android and iOS), If not can you give me an example of message you would like to customize.

Regards
Galaxiis

de_de: {
ios: 'Um diese Web-App zum Home-Bildschirm hinzuzufügen, tippen Sie auf %icon und dann <strong>Zum Home-Bildschirm</strong>.',
android: 'To add this web app to the home screen open the browser option menu and tap on <strong>Add to homescreen</strong>. <small>The menu can be accessed by pressing the menu hardware button if your device has one, or by tapping the top right menu icon <span class="ath-action-icon">icon</span>.</small>',
},

en_us: {
ios: 'To add this web app to the home screen: tap %icon and then <strong>Add to Home Screen</strong>.',
android: 'To add this web app to the home screen open the browser option menu and tap on <strong>Add to homescreen</strong>. <small>The menu can be accessed by pressing the menu hardware button if your device has one, or by tapping the top right menu icon <span class="ath-action-icon">icon</span>.</small>',
},

es_es: {
ios: 'Para añadir esta aplicación web a la pantalla de inicio: pulsa %icon y selecciona <strong>Añadir a pantalla de inicio</strong>.',
},

fr_fr: {
ios: 'Pour ajouter cette application web sur l\'écran d\'accueil : Appuyez %icon et sélectionnez <strong>Ajouter sur l\'écran d\'accueil</strong>.',
},

he_il: {
ios: '<span dir="rtl">?????? ????????? ???? ????: ????? ?? %icon ??? <strong>???? ???? ????</strong>.</span>',
},

it_it: {
ios: 'Per aggiungere questa web app alla schermata iniziale: premi %icon e poi <strong>Aggiungi a Home</strong>.',
android: 'Per aggiungere questa web app alla schermata iniziale, apri il menu opzioni del browser e premi su <strong>Aggiungi alla homescreen</strong>. <small>Puoi accedere al menu premendo il pulsante hardware delle opzioni se la tua device ne ha uno, oppure premendo l\'icona <span class="ath-action-icon">icon</span> in alto a destra.</small>',
},

nb_no: {
ios: 'For å installere denne appen på hjem-skjermen: trykk på %icon og deretter <strong>Legg til på Hjem-skjerm</strong>.',
},

pt_br: {
ios: 'Para adicionar este app à tela de início: clique %icon e então <strong>Tela de início</strong>.',
},

pt_pt: {
ios: 'Para adicionar esta app ao ecrã principal: clique %icon e depois <strong>Ecrã principal</strong>.',
},

nl_nl: {
ios: 'Om deze webapp op je telefoon te installeren, klik op %icon en dan <strong>Zet in beginscherm</strong>.',
},

sv_se: {
ios: 'För att lägga till denna webbapplikation på hemskärmen: tryck på %icon och därefter <strong>Lägg till på hemskärmen</strong>.',
},

zh_cn: {
ios: '????????????,???%icon, ??<strong>?????</strong>',
},

zh_tw: {
ios: '????????????, ???%icon, ??<strong>?????</strong>.',
},

fi_FI: {
ios: 'Liitä tämä sovellus kotivalikkoon: klikkaa %icon ja tämän jälkeen <strong>Lisää kotivalikkoon</strong>.',
android: 'Lisätäksesi tämän sovelluksen aloitusnäytölle, avaa selaimen valikko ja klikkaa tähti -ikonia tai <strong>Lisää aloitusnäytölle tekstiä</strong>. <small>Valikkoon pääsee myös painamalla menuvalikkoa, jos laitteessasi on sellainen tai koskettamalla oikealla yläkulmassa menu ikonia <span class="ath-action-icon">icon</span>.</small>',
}

More
4 years 4 months ago #33 by dirk
I think the translations could be changed by each later on. I think for the beginning thats good.

Looking at the German translation for android I tried to follow the instruction for my android 4.0.3 phone. The explanation is not working as websites can be added to the homescreen only by adding the website to the favorites. At the favorites settings I am able to save this favorite to the homescreen.

For which Android versions did you verify the instructions are working?

More
4 years 4 months ago #34 by dirk
Hi,

Could you please give me a short feedback how you will try to address this?

THanks.
Dirk

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds