We speak English!!!
Nous parlons Francais!!!
Wir sprechen Deutsch!!!

CedHighlightjs works, styles lost when saved

More
3 years 6 days ago #86 by FC
Hello,
I installed CedPrettify 1.0.2 and then CedHighlightjs 1.0.1 on Joomla 3.5.1
For both of the two extensions the styles display correctly inside the editor (tinyMCE 4.3.3), same in the admin site ; but some styles are lost when the article is saved (all of them with CedPrettify).

I tried to disable custom css, it has no effect.
I add 2 screenshots with each display (using CedHighlightjs) :

Otherwise I didn't understand the difference between CedPrettify and CedHighlightjs, which one would be the best in my case ?
And besides, many thanks for this so nice extension, as soon as I finish the install I 'll send a review on JED.

Thanks for your reply !
Fanny
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 6 days ago #87 by Galaxiis
Replied by Galaxiis on topic CedHighlightjs works, styles lost when saved
Hi Fanny

Ive tested CedPrettify, in TyinyMCE you have to go to source code (Menu Outils - Source code) and oaste your code in there

<pre class="prettyprint">
put your code here
</pre>

and then it will work!

CedPrettify or CedHightightJS ?
CedPrettify supports 29 languages, once again with strong bias toward programming languages and less support for web design languages. The single URL autoloader allows you to avoid downloading any JS or CSS files and load everything via CDN, which is certainly a quick and easy approach. Being able to skip specifying languages, instead just applying the class prettyprint to pre elements, can also be a time saver.

CedHighlight.js has the largest number of supported languages and themes, by a pretty significant margin, and a great process for downloading a custom build with just the languages you need. Automatic language detection is another very strong feature. With such a massive selection of languages and themes it seems this highlighter would be a fit for just about any use case. Highlight.js includes a huge number of styles (themes), with all 54 bundled in the download, and some of them matching popular IDE themes like Monokai and Railscasts. Given the number of CSS files included you may wish to copy just the themes you’ll be using into your project. The list of languages supported is also massive with over 118 available at present!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FC

More
3 years 6 days ago #88 by FC
Ok, I mainly need SQL langages but for now it's not in the list of the CedHighlightjs assistant.
Should I enable langages in some parameters ?

Attachments:

More
3 years 6 days ago #89 by FC
Here SQL displaying, with CedPrettify, in editor and saved article :

Attachments:

More
3 years 6 days ago #90 by FC
Here the same with CedHighlightjs (Html langage selected, I think the list is not complete), in editor :

and in saved article :

I'm pretty sure that some styles are lost.
Could it be a version issue ? Are some functionnalities maybe only available in paid release ?
Attachments:

More
3 years 6 days ago - 3 years 6 days ago #91 by Galaxiis
Replied by Galaxiis on topic CedHighlightjs works, styles lost when saved
SQL is supported without any changes see here the list of supported languages confluence.galaxiis.com/display/GAL/CedH...ighlightJs-Languages

Here is CedPretify in action showcase.galaxiis.com/cedprettify with some SQL
Last edit: 3 years 6 days ago by Galaxiis.

Time to create page: 0.135 seconds